About Global Spheres Center:
- Street Address: 7801 S I-35E, Corinth, Texas, 76210
CLICK HERE FOR MAP
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1601, Denton, TX 76202
- Phone: 940 382-1166
- FAX: 940 565-9264
- E-mail: info [at] gloryofzion [dot] org
- Office Hours: M-F 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Worship Service Times:
Sunday Morning Celebration Service
Sunday morning corporate worship:
9:00 AM Corporate Worship, Message & Ministry
- Dr. Chuck Pierce - Apostle
- Dr. Robert Heidler - Senior Teacher, Dean of Issachar School
- John Dickson - Pastor, Worship Leader, Men's Ministry
- Joseph Pierce - Apostolic Team Leader for Youth Ministry
- Lisa Bailey - Children's Pastor
- Pam Pierce - Minister
- Pamela Hardy- Dance Ministry
- LeAnn Squier - Assistant Worship Leader
- Linda Heidler - Deliverance Ministry
- Ted & Margie Leigh - Healing Room Ministry
- Diana Lookabaugh - Women's Ministry
Dear Guests and Visitors,
Welcome to the Global Spheres Center! We count it a privilege to have you visiting our web site.
We believe God has brought you here today for a special purpose. His desire is to meet with you, to show you His love and encourage you to draw closer to Him.
We are committed to helping you and your family experience all of the good things God has for you. Please give us the privilege of praying for you. Write your prayer request in the space below and send it to us, and our prayer teams will pray for you this week.
Thanks again for stopping by. We look forward to getting to know you. May God richly bless you this week!
In Jesus' love,
Dr. Robert Heidler
Your Prayer Request
Please click the "Send Prayer Request" button below to create and email your prayer request (using your default email program) to our Prayer Team.
Our Call as Gathered Saints
We are called to help you achieve the fullness of your destiny in God. Our name signifies our call...
If you have never come to know Jesus as your personal Savior, If you need to be baptized in the Holy Spirit, or if you need prayer for any reason, please contact us!
- To see the VISITATION of God in our city and nation. We are a church with a call to seek revival. We desire to see the GLORY of God manifested in our midst through signs & wonders, resulting in the fullness of harvest coming into the kingdom! (Psalm 85:6-13)
- To see the Church RESTORED to its true foundation. The blossoming of the fig tree (Israel) through the restored Messianic movement signals a call to the church to return to its true roots and be re-established on its New Testament apostolic-prophetic foundation. (Eph. 2:20; 3:5-6)
- To be a BEACON OF HOPE in a lost and hurting world. God has called us to shine the light of His love and truth throughout our community and into the uttermost part of the earth and bring to birth the evangelistic office for the next century here in Denton. (Isaiah 60:1-4)
What We Believe
We Believe in...
... the Bible. The verbal inspiration, and reliability of the Holy Scriptures. (11 Tim, 3:16; 11 Pet. 1:20)
... the Trinity. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Mt. 28:18-20)
... Jesus. His eternal deity, virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension and imminent return. (Jn. 1:1; Is. 7:14, Lk. 1:26-38...
... the Holy Spirit. That He dwells in the heart of every believer to impart the character of Christ, and comes upon God's people in power to equip them for ministry. His gifts are available to every believer today, and are necessary for the church to function as God intended. (Acts 2:38-39; Galatians 5:22-23; 1 Corinthians 12:4-11; I Corinthians 14)
... Forgiveness of sins, available only through the blood of Jesus. (Mt. 26:27-28)
... Salvation, by grace, through faith, apart from any works of our own. (Eph. 2:8-9)
... Divine Healing for the whole man, through the stripes of Jesus. (Is. 53:5)
... The Lord's Supper, a covenant meal celebrating our unity with Jesus and one another. (Lk. 22:19-20, 1 Cor. 10:16-17)
... Water Baptism, a public testimony of our identification with Jesus in His death and resurrection life, (Rom. 6:3-4)
... Worship. Our purpose is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. (I Pt. 2:9)
... Missions. Our call is to take the good news of LIFE in Jesus to a lost and hurting world. (Mt 28:19-20)
Why We Worship the Way We Do
The Bible teaches that worship is not a dull ritual, but a joyful and intimate celebration of God's presence. The Bible encourages us to express our love to God in a variety of ways:
- Singing - Psalm 30:4, 95:1
- Kneeling - Psalm 95:6, Luke 22:41
- Standing - Psalm 134:1, 135:2
- Lifting up Hands - Ps. 134:2, I Tim. 2:8
- Clapping Hands - Ps. 47:I, 98:8
- Dancing - Psalm 149:3, 150:4
- Shouting - Psalm 35:27, 47:l
- Musical Instruments - Psalm 150:3-5, II Samuel 6:5
- Prophetic Song - Ps. 40:3, 96:1, 98:1
In addition to these expressions of our love, God also exhorts us to exercise the gifts of the Spirit in an orderly way as we meet together. In the course of our worship you may hear a prophetic word given to encourage or edify (I Cor. 14:3, 31) or a brief message in tongues, followed by an interpretation (I Cor. 14:5,18,27). While all of the above expressions of praise are valid and acceptable, none are required. If you feel uncomfortable expressing your praise in these ways, please feel free to just "sing along" or to quietly express your love for God in prayer.
Keys to Knowing God
God wants you to know Him and experience His love:
You receive Jesus through faith. Faith can be expressed in a simple prayer like this:
- God loves you and wants the very best for you.
"I know the plans I have for you... plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jer 29:11
- The only thing that keeps you from experiencing God's love is your sin. (Sin is "going your own way" and falling short of God's will for your life.) 'Your iniquities have separated you from your God. Your sins have hidden His face from you." - Is. 59:2
- The key to knowing God Is to receive Jesus and the forgiveness He offers. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father but through me." - Jn. 14:6 Jesus paid the penalty for your sin when He shed His blood on the cross. He died and rose again so that He could bring you into a relationship with God.
- Receiving Jesus Involves turning from your sin and receiving the forgiveness Jesus provides. When you do that, God sends His Spirit to dwell in your heart and make you a new person. "As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God." - Jn. 1:12
"Lord Jesus, I need You. I now turn from my sins and receive Your forgiveness. Please send Your Spirit to live within me so I can know You and be all that You want me to be. I thank You now, by faith, that You have forgiven all my sins and brought me into a relationship with You!"
If you would like to know more about a relationship with God, Please call and talk to of our pastors or ministry team.
Healing Room Ministry
The Glory of Zion Healing Rooms Ministry is going through a transition period. Due to us moving to Corinth, we are establishing a new wineskin for this ministry. We will keep you posted on the development.
Meet Robert Heidler
Robert Heidler is the senior teacher at Glory of Zion and ministers internationally as an apostolic teacher. Robert has served as the curriculum coordinator for the International Educational Fellowship, designing curriculum for pastors in Eastern Europe. He presently travels and ministers internationally at conferences and training schools as well as at gatherings across this country. Robert ministers the Word through the Spirit's power to bring individuals into an experiential walk with the Lord and enter into the fullness of their destiny in Christ. The goal of his ministry is to nurture revival in the Church worldwide. He has written Experiencing the Spirit (Regal, 1999), Restoring Your Shield of Faith (Regal Books, 2003), The Messianic Church Arising (Glory of Zion International, Inc., 2006), and Set Yourself Free (Glory of Zion International, revised/expanded in 2010). Robert and his wife, Linda, have been married for 40 years and have two sons and a daughter.