Current Replay Offerings
Replay Schedule and Philosophy
We currently use YouTube for our replays. Any advertisements that appear within the YouTube player do not necessarily reflect our views.
We are happy to provide replays for our viewing audience to connect with and enjoy. However, we do this with the thought in mind that we want our Glory of Zion family to stay current with the revelation that is coming down NOW - not what came down a week, two weeks, or a month ago. This is the reason why we only offer our replays for a limited time. We want you to be in the moment, able to go to battle with what God is saying today! With that in mind, here is how our normal replay schedule breaks down:
|Sunday Morning Prayer
|Sunday Celebration Service
|Kingdom Force Institute Training
|Ascending in Worship, Descending in War
Replay Technical Support Information
If you are still experiencing problems with the replays, please try the steps below.
- Hit the F5 button on your keyboard to refresh your browser and reconnect to the broadcast or stream
- Rebooting your machine.
- Making sure you clear out all your cookies.
- You might try a different browser
- Double check to make sure you have the latest version of flash.
- To determine your speed:
- Go to www.speedtest.net and click on the box that says “Begin Test” – You will
want to note your Ping, Download and Upload speeds.
- To watch a video when your speed is slow:
- Select the video you wish to watch.
- Then after it starts, hit the pause button.
Allow the video to load by watching the red progress bar.
- Once it has loaded all the way to the right, resume playback.
- To adjust the quality:
- Select the video
- Then right click your mouse over the video that is playing and go to ‘Quality.’
Then select your speed (low, medium, or high.
- If you are experiencing scrambled video that has a green tint to it, please follow the instructions below:
1. While the video is playing, right click on the video.
2. Click on the 'settings...' option.
3. Uncheck 'Enable Hardware Acceleration'.
4. Refresh your browser by hitting F5.
5. You should only have to do this once and then your video playback should be set!