Global Spheres, Inc.
Global Spheres Center: An Oasis for the Nations
Glory of Zion International Ministries, Inc.: An Expression of One New Man
The Belief System …
The Revelation That Advances the Above Kingdom Entities Forward and Constitutes the Foundations for our Future
WE BELIEVE IN…
1. A COVENANT-KEEPING GOD – He was before creation and ordered all of the processes in Earth. He formed a relationship with humans. Abraham was the first one with whom He “cut” covenant in the Earth. From His covenant with us He formed a land and a people, Israel, to fulfill His plans in the Earth. God will not violate His covenant.
2. ISRAEL, AS GOD’S COVENANT NATION AND PEOPLE - God came to His covenant people first to redeem and restore communion to Himself. The people of Israel, the Jews, even in times of unbelief, are still His covenant people. When they rejected Him, He came to the Gentiles. We, “wild olive branches,” are grafted into the root of Abraham to share in Israel’s blessings. God has promised great blessing to the land of Israel and its people (Dt. 28), and we can share in those blessings by faith. We have not replaced Israel, but are called to intercede for Israel’s full restoration. God’s goal is for Jew and Gentile to be united in faith as “One New Man,” enjoying together the fullness of Abraham’s blessings. As those who have been grafted into God’s covenant, we are called to stand with God’s covenant land. Every nation will be reconciled around this land (Ephesians 2:11-18).
3. OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN– The covenant keeping God is the Father of all humankind. The Father loves you and has a good plan for your life! God is the Father of your spirit (Hebrews 2:1). Your human bloodline may have issues, but your spirit comes from God. Though He used a male and female in your creation, He knit you together in your mother’s womb (Ps 139). If you know that, you can overcome any adverse inheritance in your bloodline. God loves you enough and is committed to you to accomplish His plan for your life. If you will agree with God, He is faithful to bring you into the fullness of your unique, destined plan (Phil. 1:6).
4. JESUS, YESHUA, THE MESSIAH - God loves you so much that He sent His Son (John 3:16). He came and dwelt among us to reveal the Father. Yeshua, Jesus of Nazareth, for 40 days withstood the enemy and adversary of our soul, Satan, and overcame every temptation that would be known to humankind. He submitted Himself to the Father of creation and became a sacrifice upon a tree for all humankind. This liberated us from the curse of death and destruction. This also caused the schism between Father-God and humankind to be reconciled. Because of the shedding of His blood, we now have access to come boldly before Father. Jesus perfectly represented the Father of creation to the earth realm. Through our relationship with Yeshua, Jesus of Nazareth, the Messiah, we can now know our Father and have eternal Life.
5. HOLY SPIRIT - Jesus overcame death, hell and the grave, and ascended to sit at Father’s right hand. In ascending, He left Holy Spirit, the Third Person of the Trinity, here in the earth. The Holy Spirit comes to release the life and holiness of God to us. He points us to the fullness of Jesus. He desires to make us supernatural creatures, equipped to do the works of God in the earth. The Holy Spirit, working through humans, is the restraining force of evil in the earth realm. (To learn more about Holy Spirit we recommend you read The Book of Acts: A Commentary.)
6. THE WORD – Jesus was and is the Word incarnate. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. The whole Bible is ours. All Scripture (Old and New Testaments) is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for us today. The Old Testament is just as much a revelation of the Father’s heart as the New Testament. Under the New Covenant, however, we relate the Scriptures through Grace. Our relationship with God is not based on an external, legalistic code, but on the life of God dwelling in us through His Spirit. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God (Romans 10).
7. LAW AND GRACE – The law was not given as a “works” system through which we could earn acceptance with God. Biblically, “Law” means “the teaching of God.” Law was given as a picture of God’s character and a window into God’s heart. Because God knew we could never achieve the righteousness the Law described, He sent Jesus as the ultimate manifestation of His grace and love. Through the New Covenant, God’s law is now written in and on our hearts. The path to righteousness is not through striving to keep an external standard, but in allowing Holy Spirit to produce His fruit in us. (You can read more about law and grace in Set Yourself Free.)
8. REDEMPTION AND RESTORATION - Your past does not have to control your future. You can disqualify yourself from ministry by choosing to violate God’s Word, but if you truly repent, God will always open a path to restoration. Your destiny is not ruined when you make a mistake. A key to walking in restoration and blessing is the concept of firstfruits. If we bring God our best, then He will bless the rest. (To learn more about redemption and restoration, we suggest you read Redeeming the Time and Possessing Your Inheritance.)
9. CELEBRATING FIRSTFRUITS and GIVING - Giving and sacrifice are keys to worship. We give as He gave. He gave His best, His only son. Therefore, because of our gratitude for that gift, we are motivated and excited about giving our best. He gave us life, so with all that we have we want to honor Him first. Jesus said, “Seek the Kingdom first and all will be added to you!” Proverbs 3:9, 10 says, “Honor the Lord with your possessions, and with the firstfruits of your increase; so your barns will be filled with plenty and your vats with new wine!” God instituted the celebration of Rosh Chodesh at each New Moon (Lev. 23, Num. 28:11-15, Ps. 8:13). When we bring our best or firstfruits to Him and celebrate by worshipping Him, we will continue to move from harvest to harvest.
10. COMMUNION WITH GOD through DEMONSTRATIVE AND INTIMATE WORSHIP: A FAITH EXPRESSION – In the beginning, God planted a garden and made humans the tenders of that garden. This was God’s place where He could commune with humans. That is still His goal. He told Moses to prepare a special place where He could dwell among His people. We are called to establish God’s manifest presence and power in a place so that from that place we can be sent forth. This is God’s principle of tabernacling with humans. Because of our belief in Jesus’ resurrection, we are called to worship. Our worship is linked into His resurrection power. God wants the worship that takes place in heaven to be manifested in the earth. Our highest call is to be worshipers of the true and living Creator-God. As we worship Him, His presence is manifested in our midst. As we praise, He inhabits our being and our place. Our worship is an expression of faith. Worship unlocks revelation.
11. THE OPERATION OF SPIRITUAL GIFTS – When Jesus ascended He gave gifts to humankind. These gifts enable God’s people to operate in supernatural dimensions and thereby accomplish the Father’s purposes in the earth. God calls all His people to minister with these gifts - regardless of gender, race, identity or past sin. God provided a specific order and alignment for these gifts (first apostle, second prophet, third teacher…) so that His people can be equipped to function as a mighty army in the earth. The Holy Spirit is in the earth to manifest these gifts in God’s people, from generation to generation. (We suggest you read Experiencing the Spirit and Your Spiritual Gifts Can Help Your Church Growto learn more about spiritual gifts.)
12. THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND APOSTOLIC GOVERNMENT - We serve a King who is advancing a Kingdom. The King has chosen to position His Kingdom within humankind. He sends those who have His Kingdom within them into every aspect of society’s culture. The Kingdom of God is here now! The seven mountains of society are meant to be influenced and dominated by the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom has Jesus Christ as the cornerstone and apostles properly related to prophets form the foundation of the Kingdom. Apostles create and execute God’s prototype plan in the earth and through each nation of the earth until there is a house of prayer built for every people group. Jesus taught us to pray that God’s Kingdom would come to earth as it is in heaven. (To learn more about the Kingdom of God we recommend you read Apostles Today and Apostles and Prophets.)
13. PROPHETS AND PROPHECY – We believe God speaks today. Prophecy is an outflow of God’s heart, nature and mind. We are called to seek all spiritual gifts, but especially to prophesy (1 Cor. 14:1). The privilege of every believer is to learn to hear and interact with the Father’s voice. God promises if we will pay attention to His prophets, we will succeed! Knowing that God speaks is not enough; we must hear and respond to the voice of the one speaking! Prophets decree heaven’s will. (To learn more about prophets and prophecy, we recommend you read The Future War of the Church, God’s Unfolding Battle Plan, and Fighting for Your Prophetic Promises.)
14. SPIRITUAL WARFARE – Because we represent a Kingdom, we are at war to enforce Kingdom principles and plans in the earth. We are at war and must be equipped to stand against the enemy. Accomplishing God’s purposes on earth is not without opposition. We are called to stand against the enemy and set his captives free. To enable us to stand in warfare, God provides His spiritual armor and weapons. We war from our abiding place in God. We ascend in worship and then descend in war. When you have conquered one enemy, the warfare for that season ends and you enter the REST of the land (Hebrews 4). (To learn more about spiritual warfare, we recommend you read Prayers that Outwit the Enemy, Restoring Your Shield of Faith and Spiritual Warfare Strategies.)
15. THE COMMISSION TO DISCIPLE and HEAL NATIONS - From the beginning of God’s covenant with Abraham, His plan was to bless all the nations. One of the purposes of the nation of Israel was to show the other nations how they could relate to God. They were to live in such a way that the glory of the Lord would be on them and Gentiles would be drawn to them (Is. 60). His House was to be a joyful House of Prayer for all the nations (Is. 56:6-7). When the Jews rejected Jesus, they missed fulfilling this portion of their destiny. But that did not negate God’s plan for all the nations to be blessed. Through Jesus, the Messiah, there is a remnant that has formed, called the Church. This group is called to be a light to the nations to all that unredeemed Israel did not reach. Through the gifts and power of the Holy Spirit, the Church can display the power and glory of God for sinners to be drawn to salvation and equipped to do the works of Jesus in the earth. God promised Abraham that all the nations of the earth would be blessed through him. Before He ascended, Jesus sent His disciples out to fulfill this promise and commanded them to disciple the nations – helping whole nations to be disciples of the Lord. From generation to generation, the Lord develops His Church to disciple the nations until the fullness of His plan has been completed and all nations have been restored. This is the outworking of God’s covenant promise to Abraham. Because Gentiles are grafted into this covenant, we can fulfill our commission.
Why the Israel Prayer Garden? Why display the 12 tribes?
New Apostolic Reformation
Preterist Interpretation of Revelation Will Lead to Problems
Hebraic Understanding Versus Kabbalah
An Israeli Perspective on Kabbalah